It’s All About Your Child
- We believe that each child is a unique individual.
- We believe in providing a safe, healthy and nurturing learning environment
- We believe in positive methods of discipline that promote good self-esteem and problem-solving skills
- We believe that the strength of our program is based on the dedication of our teaching staff and parent involvement.
- At JO’S Learning Academy, we have a deep understanding of what makes children tick. Our focus is on helping them develop their potential through a healthy mix of educational and recreational activities.
It’s up to all of us – including the parents – to encourage our kids to bolster their own personal development, independence and creativity. Because this cannot be done without the support of family and friends, we support the parents in educating their children in a manner that is consistent with their own values and beliefs.
Together, we can prepare your child for the wonderful life that lies ahead!
4801 W. North Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53208
1(414)873-8940 Hours 7:30-5:00
Provider #: 3000575073-005
3027 W. Greenfield Ave.
Milwaukee, WI 53215
1(414)384-7825 Hours 7:30-5:00